Huia Range School is a PB4L school.
PB4L stands for Positive Behaviour for Learning. It is a school wide programme which promotes appropriate behaviour in a positive manner. It aims to minimize problem behaviours and maximize and celebrate positive social and academic student behaviours.It is about:
- establishing a school environment that supports long term success
- integrating positive academic and social behaviour expectations
- teaching desirable behaviours
- improving behaviour support systems for students
- increasing positive interactions with students
- using data for decision making
- decreasing reactive management
- maximizing academic achievement
We have been working with PB4L since 2012.
We teach and reinforce positive behaviour expectations at Huia Range School through our STRIVE programme.
Poppy & Charlie Messages
Meeting Room 2
A Friendly Reminder from Poppy & Charlie
How To Be A Positive Group Member